Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:1056 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Advance Process Control Role - Energy Management - Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Sector (10-16 yrs)
We are hiring Advance Process Control/Process Optimization - Energy Management - Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Firms for our client based at Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop Process Optimization and Utilities optimization application for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Process industries
- Develop Proto-types and conduct benefit studies for the client
- Architect and design Energy Management System
- Should be capable of configuring, deploying, and commissioning of optimization applications
- Shall lead, support and guide the project engineers in delivery end-to-end projects.
- Provide Pre-sales support during sales cycle
- Support and develop technical proposal
- Should vet the estimates for project execution
- Shall help evaluate risk and contingency for projects/
- Shall deal with clients in amicably during sales and delivery cycle
- Mentor and develop subordinates
- Provide full support to project manager during project execution
- Concur with stage gate clearance and quality assurance procedures
- Active participation during sales to delivery transition
- Support customer queries on product features and capabilities.
- Engage with clients with product demo and application overviews
- Focal point for after sales support to upkeep the applications
- Self-initiatives to conduct workshops and benefit studies
- Remain abreast on new product features in collaboration with OEMs
- Support sales with appropriate level of technical details and collaterals
- Propel customer endorsements and feedback at closure of projects
Skills & Experience :
- Hands-on experience with Real-Time Optimization, Performance Monitoring and First Principal modeling
- Skilled in RTO application like AVEVA ROMeo, AVEVA Utilities optimization
- Skilled in EMS application like GDOT, Visual Mesa and gPROMS Utilities
- Skilled in some of modeling tools Aspen Hysys, Aspen GDOT, KBC Petrosim, Technip Spyro will be a plus.
- Exposure to automation with information technology applications
- Good understanding of COTS installation and licensing mechanism
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Updated with Cyber Security requirements
- Conversant with Standard Protocols like OPC, ODBC, API, OLEDB, API etc.
- Ability to conduct Root Cause Analysis using Advance Applications platform
- Ability to handle multiple and possibly competing tasks
- Good verbal and written technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- B.Tech., M.Tech. in (Chemical / Petrochemical / Process Engineer)
- Industrial Experience of 15 year in Oil and Gas / Petrochemicals
- Minimum 10+ years of Process Optimization application delivery
- Certified on modeling and simulation platform
- Certification in AI / Data Analytics / Deep Learning is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel to the client location (40-50% max in a year).