Consultant at Quess corp
Views:168 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Advance Analytics Role (8-15 yrs)
- This position will be based in its advanced analytics team which works on various business problems and provide analytical solutions in form of AI / machine learning (ML)/NLP/deep learning models, data visualization / self-service analytics scorecards, dashboards, and deep dive insights.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Leverage hands on experience using statistical computer languages to transform the data to draw insights from large data sets
- Develop underwriting, risk monitoring, predicting persistent vs non-persistent customers and lapsation models and strategies using AI/ ML modelling techniques
- Uses predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques to forecast and/ or solve complex business problems using tools like Python/ R
- Should maintain latest knowledge of existing and emerging scientific principles/theories/techniques and applies them to identify and develop innovative solutions, products, and project.
- Act as a consultant to internal customers and provide actionable insights.
- Respond to a fast-paced environment and have a problem-solver mindset