ADP - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (10-15 yrs)
MBA with an emphasis in Finance (Premium B Schools only)
- 10 to 15 years experience in financial management. Deep knowledge in the areas of accounting, business finance, and economic/corporate finance concepts
- Experience and interest in managing a large portfolio of businesses, with an ability to spot opportunities /risks
- A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation and provide positive recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
- Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
- Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
- Extensive experience with financial modeling, target setting, performance measurement, and strategic planning
- Collaborative work style with the ability to build strong relationships within a matrix environment
- Self-confident and outgoing with the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressure.
- Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and the ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
- Ability to work across time zones and willingness to travel, as required
- English fluency verbal and written with excellent communication and presentation skills
Notice Period - Max 30 days & Excellent Communication skills is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.