Senior Talent Partner at Adobe
Views:566 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Adobe - Senior Program Manager (10-14 yrs)
Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
Sr. Program Manager
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services. Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products. Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- The Document Cloud organization is looking for an experienced, passionate, and results-oriented Program Manager to drive the development and evolution of our cloud technology stack. The role requires an individual with excellent project management abilities and an outstanding track record of delivering results.
- This role serves as the central resource for design, product and engineering. The role also serve as Agile development specialist, mentoring teams on the best Agile practices and contributing to establishing strong Agile framework within the organization. The Sr. Program Manager will build project timeline including preparing for and driving strategic landmark reviews.
- Drive strategic and tactical decisions which ensures the successful delivery of projects.
- Closely partner across project, product and subject area boundaries, working with cross BU engineering teams, product, marketing and business teams to handle dependencies, define schedules, plans, and drive alignment.
- Drive projects and coordinate inter-dependencies across teams on delivering to plan.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering regarding product definition, project timeline, feature scope, commitments and project-related decisions.
- Be a change agent: Identifying and implementing ways to improve processes and remove bottlenecks to systemically improve how we deliver value to our customers.
- Effectively handle change and risk, collaborate with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect vital fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Handle status and reporting to provide project clarity and transparency to different levels in the org and partners.
- Manage and drive sophisticated decision-making and problem solving in a decisive, confident and timely manner.
- Evaluate existing processes and procedures. Make recommendations and drive process improvement and adoption methodologies (processes, tools, etc.) to improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be an agile coach and mentor: Participating in daily agile activities and acting as an advisor to support teams to increase efficiency and productivity and ensuring the right features are designed and delivered on time with the highest quality.
- 5+ years- experience as a Program Manager in SaaS and/or related industry. A combined history of product management, Dev or quality engineering work with customer support experience.
- BS/BA required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with highly technical engineering teams, with a history of helping them deliver against a backlog
- Solid ability to provide structure and vital process without compromising execution or the needs of the team, customer or product.
- Proven record to lead multi-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
- Experience with development methodologies and tactics for roadmap, backlog and development management are required.
- Customer focus and ability to demonstrate intuition, customer feedback and data to rapidly test and validate products and features.
- Ambitious and not afraid to tackle unknowns, demonstrates a strong bias to action
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience managing projects with remote/geographically dispersed team members.