Talent Acquisition Manager at Adobe
Views:418 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Adobe - Senior Manager - Channel Analytics (8-12 yrs)
Position Title: Sr. Manager Channel Analytics
Department/Team: Sales Operations
Reports To: Group Manager, WW Operations and Analytics
Business Unit: WW GTM and Operations - DME
Adobe - An Award-Winning Employer
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that's why we are an award-winning top 100 employer. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success. Adobe is consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For."
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Adobe's WW Channel is the largest route-to-market accounting for well over 50% of Adobe's revenue. Measuring the health of this RTM is critical to Adobe's financial and operational go-to-market strategies. We are looking for energetic, engaging individual with an appetite for understanding the breadth of the business to help us shape and influence our strategies with timely information and analysis. Reporting to the Group Manager, WW Operations and Analytics, this position is responsible for managing a team of 4-5 Program or Associate Program Managers based out of Noida. Incumbent will be interacting on a regular basis with the WW Sales leaders, Sales & Channel Operations teams and FP&A teams to develop, manage and analyze metrics and enable a consistent reporting process that will enable WW and Regional Channel Teams to understand the health of the channel and make important decisions on the current state and future of Adobe's DME business worldwide.
Manage a world class channel analytics team focused on providing timely insights, analytics in Channel/SMB business.
Provide overall lead, programs ownership & management by being point of contact to internal customers and across all functional support teams in the area of channel analytics.
Work with team members on WW Channel Strategy, Planning, & Programs team for standardized reporting and definitions.
Own data integrity, business rules, reporting, and analysis responsibilities for the WW Channel Strategy, Planning, & Programs team
Develop deep knowledge and expertise in Adobe's financial and channel reporting tools and metrics:
SAP - FP&A reporting of Revenue & Opex
LWS - Licensing Reporting
SFDC - APC & Deal Registration Reporting
ACAP - Marketing Funding Reporting
- Work with regional FP&A & Channel Ops managers to design and develop standardized reporting and database for channel economics worldwide i.e. rebates, compensation, target setting, deal registration, marketing funds, funded headcount etc.
- Responsible for providing reporting and metrics for Channel QBRs - Worldwide and Regional
- Responsible for WW Channel Performance Dashboards - both internally and externally facing.
- Ensure work effort generates desired deliverables on time, within budget and at required performance levels.
- Focus on the deliverables, milestones, and tasks for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and provide guidance and assistance to team & management.
- Keep senior management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Manage people and other resources indirectly as part of a cross-functional team that is required to complete a project.
- Act as a subject matter expert and an advocate in adopting new best practices and analytics solutions.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to understand and scope requirements, manage priorities and provide updates on progress against tasks.
- Follow Adobe policy in creating a professional, respectful, and collaborative customer focused working environment. Create challenging work for team members and training opportunities related to deliverables and technologies. Create career advancement framework.
- Maintain appropriate policies, procedures and controls around the reporting process including documentation and timely review;
Technology/Data Management Skills:
- Good DB skills - SQL / Stored procedures, Query
- Know how in Business Intelligence/Analytic applications
- Very good Microsoft Office (Excel and power point) skills
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in combination with 4 yrs managing financial/business analysis projects and processes within technology industry, software preferred (Sales/Channels/Finance Ops roles). Minimum 6-8 years demonstration of successful supervisory experience and building high performing teams
- Understanding of key business and performance drivers in Technical Services(Support/Consulting/Solutions Engineering/Professional Services/Enablement) in a Software company
- Must be detail-oriented, have a proactive approach and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple dependency projects against critical deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, including the ability to research and simplify complex situations
- Self-motivated, strong work ethics and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills; experience presenting to an executive audience
- Bachelor's degree in a Finance, Economics or related discipline required; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred