Group Product Manager at Adobe
Views:1396 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Adobe - Product Manager - IIM/XLRI/ISB (10-14 yrs)
Adobe's Document Cloud team is looking for a Product Manager to help create the document and productivity solutions of the future. We're looking for a high energy Product Manager with 8+ years of professional experience in the consumer software industry.
- Define the strategy and drive the development of products in Adobe Document cloud group that includes marketing leading products like Adobe Acrobat and Reader.
- Work with highly talented engineering, marketing, sales, and other teams to drive success for the business.
- Drive the product strategy, roadmap and requirements by working closely with customers, partners, internal product teams, engineering, and senior management team.
- Be on top of trends in the broader technology and competitive space as an input to make strategic and tactical recommendations for the product
- Drive product releases and progress toward each milestone for those.
- Be a part of the core product management team for Adobe Document Cloud and contribute to driving Adobe's product strategy for flagship offerings in this business.
What are we looking for?
- B.Tech / BE and MBA from top-tier institutes - IIMs/XLRI/ISB ONLY
- 10+ years of total experience with a significant part of it in the IT/software/Internet industry.
- 5+ years in a business role(post MBA)
- Experience in a software products setup would be a plus.
- Ability to work through business as well as technical aspects, with focus on driving the business.
- Ability to think strategically to define product roadmap and also deep-dive into details to deliver a world-class product experience
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated skills in making data-driven recommendations and drive decisions
- Sound interpersonal skills and proven ability to navigate in a cross-functional setup
- Self-driven and always striving to deliver great products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.