Talent Partner at Adobe
Views:8471 Applications:1114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Adobe - Business Analyst - Product Management Team (2-5 yrs)
The problem :
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools.
What you- ll do :
- Partner with product management to set KPIs, build & support dashboards/report that measures these KPIs to drive usage & retention improvement and support strategic decisions
- Drive the communication of metrics and business impact to stakeholders
- Design, build and automate actionable reporting that drives an improved understanding of product usage in Document
- Develop and run ad-hoc reports to answer business questions and support data-driven decision making when needed
- Use multiple data sources to effectively answer business questions and give a view of the customer journey across products
- Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and relationships amongst a large amount of data that lead to actionable insights
What you- ll need :
- 2 to 8 years of demonstrated experience in product analytics and driving actionable insights
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
- Expert with Hadoop/big data environments to synthesize and analyze data
- Expert in Tableau, PowerBI, Excel Pivots & Adobe Analytics
- Ability to derive insights from complex data
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Can clearly, concisely, effectively across multiple levels within the organization, ability to transform data into clear presentations for senior leaders
- Data management and modeling is a plus
Adobe Document Cloud :
Adobe Document Cloud is the epicenter of some of Adobe's greatest brands and is singularly focused on one goal: to continue revolutionizing the way businesses and people communicate with documents. We created the Portable
Format (PDF), Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Sign and Acrobat Reader- the latter is used by more than one billion people. These essential document tools, as well as powerful mobile apps, make up the Adobe Document Cloud, a modern way to manage critical documents at home, in the office and across devices, extending a legacy that began more than 25 years ago.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.