Head - HR at Adnet Global
Views:309 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Adnet Global - Legal Manager - LLB (4-10 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :-
- Assist in protecting the Company's legal interest and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law. Analyzing legal issues and issues related to commercial risk and assuring legal compliance as per the precedent established.
- Drafting, reviewing, editing and negotiating various commercial contracts including but not limited to Master Service Agreements, addendum, renewals, POA- s, Non-disclosure agreements, Information Technology agreement. Drafting activity relies on ability to appropriately use templates, review key provisions and negotiate with counterparts to realize Companies business objective in the contract arrangement.
- Working experience in contract management process including maintaining standard contract templates, follow up for renewals and assists operations team of preparation of contract related issues.
- Handling litigation pending before various courts and briefing external counsels. Prepare and draft Legal Notices, Written Statements, Affidavits, petitions and other court related documents
- Handling Trademark matters including registrations, renewals and oppositions.
- Undertaking legal advisory functions in relation to general corporate compliance. Providing legal advice to all level of executive staff.
- Act as an internal legal advisor to business and to provide legal advice to Management in close coordination with External Counsels/attorneys.
- Managing legal support to various company subsidiaries.
- Ability to function independently, with moderate supervision, ability to work under pressure & multi task.
- Working knowledge of US and UK laws with regard to Contracts and Data Protection.
- Law Graduate
- 4-6 years- experience as in-house counsel or with a law firm.
- Experience in Contract Management in an IT company will be preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skill
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential informations
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a - can do- attitude