Lead Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:560 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Administrator - Hospital (10-20 yrs)
We are executing the search for a large 1100 bedded Teaching Hospital which is part of a large Education conglomerate.
Position - Hospital Administrator
Location - Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility of Hospital Administration including upkeep of all facilities, staff and infrastructure
- Promoting all Marketing Activities as required, introduction of Master health checkup activities.
- Arrangement of various Camps
- Initiating Insurance Schemes
- Approaching Resident Welfare organizations
- Arrangements for school health survey
- Contacting Industrial Units
- Contacting surrounding doctors for referral
- Empanelment with CGHS
- Approaching commissioner of health for including teaching hospital in national programs
- Taking steps to improve the referrals from ESI
- Managing outsourced employees
- Managing staff nurses role
- Managing medical records section
- Making arrangements for procurement of various equipment
- Making arrangements for entering into AMC/CMC
- Monitor Laundry/ Kitchen Services
- Interacting with finance section with regards to settlement of bills.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBBS, MD along with Hospital Administration
- MBBS with MHA
- MHA with MBA Finance
- MHA with MBA Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.