Administration Role - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (2-8 yrs)
About Dalberg :
We are a global group working to build a more inclusive and sustainable world where all people, everywhere, can reach their fullest potential. We partner with and serve communities, governments, and companies throughout the world, providing an innovative mix of advisory, investment, research, analytics, and design services. Today's complex global problems require new solutions. Comprised of Dalberg Advisors, Dalberg Data Insights, Dalberg Design, Dalberg Media and Dalberg Research; our businesses approach problems differently and work together to create impact at scale. We are from everywhere, at home anywhere - an African and American company as much as an Asian, Middle Eastern, and European one.
Dalberg is a place where a diverse mix of talented individuals are able to bring their authentic selves to work - whether it's how you identify, where you come from, the languages you speak, the person you love, the way you worship. Dalberg is a home where people feel safe, understood, nurtured and encouraged to grow.
As a team of 450+ people from 50 countries, speaking over 90 languages collectively, with 40%+ female leadership team, Dalberg places diversity, equity and inclusion principles at the heart of our organization and the work we do alongside our clients, partners and communities.
Established in 2001 by experienced private sector consultants, Dalberg operates from 29 worldwide locations.
Position description :
The Global Human Resources Administrator will be a full-time role within Dalberg's Global Shared Services (GSS) Team based in Bangalore, Johannesburg, Mumbai, Nairobi, or New Delhi, reporting to the Global Talent Manager while working closely with the Global Director of Operations and additional GSS team members on specific tasks. S/he will lead our Human Capital IT administration, provide administrative support to people development processes, and answer talent-related global help desk queries from staff in all Dalberg Businesses. The Global HR Administrator will collaborate with fellow GSS team members, regional operations teams, and staff across all our 29 global locations. The ideal candidate will bring excellent 1) attention to detail, 2) analytical skills, 3) technical systems aptitude, and 4) a proactive, responsive and collaborative work style.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a range of Human Resource administrative functions and provide quality assurance for all information in our firm's systems, working closely with our consulting staff and operations management team
- Support Human Resource processes such as: global on/off boarding, professional development, performance management, staff experience and wellness, training, and recruiting
- Administer firm's email accounts and distribution lists
- Assist in preparing training manuals, HR employee-related reports (such as headcount and retention), reference guides and process notes to help strengthen the operations activities
- Minimum of Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high-quality work product
- Technical systems aptitude - rapid on-the-job learning ability to work with various HR systems including: 1) MS 365 suite (SharePoint intranet, content management and document management), 2) Deltek- Maconomy and -Talent (Professional development, recruiting, on/offboarding, employee management), 3) Survey Monkey, and 4) Vault Reporting Platform
- Experience using MS Office 365 suite, particularly MS Excel with strong passion for further augmenting your excel skills over time, Word and PowerPoint; basic skills mastery preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, comfortable keeping track of many small, moving pieces, and adhering to tight deadlines, with time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills and team-player attitude with a proactive, responsive and collaborative work style
- Cross cultural competence to work in a global firm
- Fluency in English