Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:415 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Administration Role (4-8 yrs)
Position Name: Administrator
Location: Thane, Mumbai
Experience Range - 4-8 years
Salary - 8-12 LPA
- Know all kinds of office management & administration
- Should have experience of the management of facilities and capital revenue budgets.
- Solid experience in Facility Management within a professional environment
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, contractors and key stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to work collaboratively. Able to find pragmatic solutions and adapt to changing situations.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Need good understanding & management skills for facilities, administration, contract management, vendor management, auditing
- Should be working on other management areas like billing, travel desk, CSR
- Will be required to work on certain EA activities for the COO
- Assess and forecast financial performance, including comparison of actual to budget, consider outlook and manage activity to deliver agreed financial outcomes.
- Work across the business to support all aspects of operational service delivery.
- Overall responsibility for all soft services incl. Reception services, Post-room, Catering/Vending, Cleaning, Security, meeting rooms, events management etc.
- Contribute to Procurement strategy and bench-marking projects
- Handle Mumbai office administration along with Chennai, Noida & Bangalore office
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Facilities Management or related field.
- Extensive Administration/Facilities Management experience gained in comparable environments.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of statutory legislation as it relates to the built environment.
- An ISO certified company experience preferred
Candidate from Thane or nearby location would be preferred
Work from office - 5-days working
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.