Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:338 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Admin Showroom Manager - Retail (10-15 yrs)
- Gather trends from historical data in the store around sales as well as market research and provide relevant inputs to assist in the planning process
- Adhere to the budget guidelines for the store.
- Implement short-term operating plans and adhere to the budgets provided.
- Ensure control over operating expenses in the store.
- Achieve the store sales and operating expenses targets while focusing on the quality of customer service in stores.
- Coordinate with the merchandising team to ensure the supply of merchandise to the store as per the demand.
- Deliver store sales and operating expenses targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and customer delight.
- Ensure the creation of the right shopping ambiance in the stores.
- Adhere to reverse logistics (for old gold) guidelines as per the defined SOPs.
- Support in the execution of any activities aimed at increasing sales.
- Provide inputs for the merchandise requirements at the store based on store-specific sales patterns and consumer preferences and provide proactive feedback on aspects of inventory levels, pricing, promotions, and shelf space utilization.
- Responsible for conducting daily security checks in the store.
- Oversee the forecasting of demand basis the sales each day and transfer the knowledge around the fast-moving designs and latest trends.
- Implement the loss prevention activities in the store as per the guidelines.
- Monitor processes to minimize losses due to shoplifting or pilferage.
- Generate all the required reports (Daily sales and collections, monthly and quarterly MIS, market intelligence reports, etc.).
- Support business process re-engineering team in conducting audits in the store and take corrective actions for the processes which come out as improvement areas in audit results.
- Provide inputs for support and execution of facility management activities.
- Support the Regional Marketing Manager in executing all marketing-related activities.
- Execute the advertisement and promotions plans in the store.
- Support the marketing team in executing visual merchandising activities in the store.
- Ensure adherence to the store's standard operating procedures to drive efficiency and utilize communication channels to provide upward feedback from time to time.
- Follow all store operations SOPs and work towards continuous improvement.
- Conduct self-audits in the store on regular basis.
- Oversee all point of sales activities in the store which include - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sales and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling old gold and after-sales service, and gathering consumer data for feedback.
- Oversee the inventory management process in the store.
- Oversee that the store staff is presentable and well-groomed.
- Guide the staff to increase sales as well as profitability.
- Monitor the overall training and development needs of staff in the store.
- Impart training regarding product knowledge, promotion offers, schemes, etc.
- Support the Regional Retail Operations Manager in identifying processes and training on aspects that will maximize the store conversion ratio.
- Nominate staff at regular intervals for the relevant training programs.
- Perform the role of a people manager.
- Foster a culture of ownership, innovation, customer focus, entrepreneurship, and teamwork for all the employees in the store.
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall store KRA's, and conduct performance appraisal.