Talent Acquisition at AdMedia Digital Labs Pvt Ltd
Views:127 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AdMedia - Specialist - Accounts Payable (5-12 yrs)
Accounts Payable Specialist | USA Based MNC - AdMedia | Remote
Company Name: AdMedia Digital Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Headquarter: California, USA
Job Location: Anywhere in India (WFH)
About the Company:
AdMedia helps Agencies and Brands meet their KPIs and hit their ROI objectives. AdMedia's cross-channel advertising platform enables advertisers to purchase media across Video, Display, Search, Email, Social Media, Mobile and more, thus giving businesses numerous options to touch base with their customers. We operate over 1 million high-quality domains and have more than 150,000 developed websites. AdMedia generates a billion impressions per month. No other ad network on the web optimizes traffic across this many channels, and AdMedia continues to advance its technology in order to widen its reach. The company is headquartered in Burbank, California and has several domestic offices throughout the state.
At AdMedia, we believe your job description is just the starting line. Our fun, highly motivated team has pioneered the largest search marketplace outside of the major engines! We have an award-winning ad tech platform, and we compete head-to-head with Google. We're enjoying unrivaled success as a formidable disruptor in the paid online search advertising industry.
AdMedia is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Accounting team. This person will handle the accounts payables, invoices, vendor payments and more. This is a full-time position.
Experience: 5+ Years
Shift Timing: 6 PM to 3 AM IST
Work Location: Work from Home
- Tracking payables; monitoring and following up on payments
- Reconciling A/P and Deposits data between management systems and financial systems
- Recording vendors' invoices in Quickbooks (desktop & online) and applying payment.
- Data entry and claim documentation
- Payment processing through Bank and/or credit card processing
- Electronic filing of invoices, supporting documentation, and approvals
- Preparing routine and non-routine reports for members of the accounting team or senior leadership
- Maintaining up to date books of accounts & company records
- Day to-day accounting activities
- Bank Reconciliation, Managing AP documentation, and AP report maintenance.
- Timely and defect free preparation of GST and TDS returns
- Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
- Preparation of all accounting MIS for receivables & payables
- Preparation of monthly expense statement, collection reports and related MIS
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required (Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience a plus!)
- 5+ years experience in a small to mid level finance or accounting position
- 5+ years experience in A/P
- Must have experience in using Quickbooks (Online & Desktop
- Previous experience in a Media or AdTech environment preferred
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting and profitability analysis
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Health Insurance
- 12 Paid Company Holidays & 18 Paid Time Off
- 5 Days working - Good Work/Life Balance!
- Training & Certifications
- A Friendly & Supportive Culture!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.