Aditya Birla Group - Human Resource Executive - UltraTech Cement (3-5 yrs)
Organization: GMC CMO
Introduction about the Business -
UltraTech Cement is the largest cement manufacturer in India with an installed capacity of about 98.7 million tonnes. The company has production facilities in 20 locations spread across the country and has plans to grow further than acquisition and green field expansion. The UltraTech brand occupies a premium position with a market capitalization of Rs. 81438 crores. The Indian cement industry has a capacity of 409 million tonnes and a supply demand gap putting pressure of prices due to excess capacity. The market has strong regional players in each Zone and has strong brand competition. Supply chain is extremely critical in ensuring the delivery of cement from the manufacturing locations to the consumption centers. Further, cement is a distribution intensive product with focus in cement movement being on high volumes and low distribution cost. Logistics function plays a key differentiator role through its distribution network and the focus has been on creating continuous value and service differentiation at each stage right from planning to delivery. The nature of cement consumption in urban locations is quite different from the nature of cement consumption in rural locations which calls for differentiated supply chain strategies to serve urban and rural customers. Keeping these factors in mind, having an agile and responsive supply chain is absolutely essential for attaining industry leadership. An effective Vendor Management ensures an alignment of different categories of service providers to satisfy both internal and external customers, building relationship with Railways for long term policies and improving loading / unloading infrastructure. It is vital to focus on multiple variables like cost of delivery, mode of delivery, expected service level, protect quality, creating facilities, use of technology, lot size, lead time, inventory management and optimal handling operations. The major challenges being to serve diversified customers across India, manage complex supply chain and maintain strong customer interface by ensuring “On time in full supplies” to the customers at optimum cost.
1) Job Evaluation & Org. Structure:
- Preparation of relevant data \ dimensions, working with different stakeholders for submission of relevant details to BCOE for job evaluation
- Working closely with BCOE for ontime completion and roll out for job evaluation
2) Planning & Budgeting (P&B):
- Working on P&B exercise of HR vertical for Cement Marketing Division, Ready Mix Concrete & Building Product Division pan India.
- Handling queries from commercial team and tracking of expenses vs. budgeted on a quarterly basis.
3) Performance Management System (PMS):
- Ensuring processed like Goal setting / Mid-year / Performance appraisal is completed in poornata as per the timelines.
- Generating report from poornata and publishing daily dashboard to stake holders & respective Zonal HR’s (as applicable).
- Working on communication campaigns to drive performacne management related processes
- Working on ACR for pan India in line with BCOE guidelines; Adherence to budget made for ACR during P&B for respective year.
- Handling of ACR queries from different stake holders for their respective functions / Zones after ACR rollout.
- Preparing and Ensuring CTC for employees are in line with the policy for Management and Non-management cadre.
- Checking Comp. WFA report with Comp. audit report and addressing the gap.
5) HR Analytics
- Design and Publishing of HRMIS dashboard to Business leaders on a periodic basis.
- Data Collation from various stake holders and necessary analysis
6) HR Reviews:
- Preparing necessary data and associated analytics for periodic reviews with CHRO, Group HR Director, MD & CXOs
- Providing cuts on different Metrics \ data such as On roll / Off roll Head count trends, Attrition, Productivity, Critical Ratios, attrition etc
7) Shared Services & Poornata
- Working closely with the ZHR teams and HR Shared services for updation of all employee related data in poornata
- Working with BCOE and ZHR teams for position management module in Poornata
Tools to be known :
- Should be proficient in MS Excel and Poornata (peoplesoft)
- Medium level knowledge on MS Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge on MS Excel macros would be an added advantage
Qualifications - MBA-HR
Experience Level - 3 - 5 Years
Reports to: Assistant General Manager
Last Date of Application - Jan 31, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.