Talent Acquisition Specialist at ABFRL
Views:1789 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail - Regional Commercial Manager (4-10 yrs)
Regional Commercial Manager
Job Description :
- Review overdue status of customers and creation of plan on collection at customer level
- Review Invoice dues and upcoming invoice dues
- Ensure collections from customers happens on a timely manner
- Ensure that there are regular meetings and reconciliation with franchisees for reconciliation.
- Ensure that there is prompt resolution for any issues with any external customer related to payments, reimbursement, reconciliations,
- Verification of claims, discount, incentives, price differentials, advertisement, shortages etc.
- Ensure that all compliance are followed will opening accounts in case of new stores
- Oversee Agreement preparation & renewals
- Ensure smooth store closure process, timely reconciliation, full & final settlement, NDC etc.
- Keeping a track of changes in case of modification in customer account or terms of agreement
- Customers EOSS & Promo working, on invoice discount, OD interest, Claims pending reports on monthly basis.
- Consolidation of sales data working at brand level with correct margin calculations
- Follow ups with brand sales, Commercial and Accounts team for issuance of Credit Note
- Day to day review of team of accountants
- Provide necessary details to audit team as and when required