Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail - Manager - Consumer Practices & Mission Happiness (3-7 yrs)
Mission Happiness is the voice of customer programme for Lifestyle, Fast Fashion & New Business Brands for ABFRL. The programme focusses on Listening, Learning & Acting on consumer feedback by brands. The objective is to make ABFRL a customer centric organization.
- Driving Mission Happiness response collection at stores
- Analyzing large volumes of data & deriving actionable insights
- Identifying effective ways to share insights with stakeholders across the system - Product, Retail Operations, Sourcing etc.
Call Center Management:
- Drive the Mission Happiness call center and handle all processes - Mission Happiness calling, Tele-coaching, Tab comment Loop Closure, PPS etc.
- Ensure the operations is running within the SLA and a superior customer experience on call
Driving Business level initiatives:
- Driving Retail Ops level changes with insights from MH In-store + CVRS complaints
- Driving store huddles to increase awareness and adoption of MH
Customer loop closure process:
- Ideate and implement end-to-end Customer Loop Closure Process for ABFRL. Integrating customer queries and complaints coming from all sources- Mission Happiness, Brand.com, CVRS, Store, Social Media etc.