General Manager at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail
Views:976 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail - Lead - Talent Acquisition (3-5 yrs)
Hiring process :
- Manage and drive the lateral recruitment processes at PFRL and ensure recruitment closures within timelines, in line with business requirements Explore alternate sources for hiring to bring cost optimization
- Define policies related to talent acquisition and manage communication to employees
- Manage the succession planning initiatives for PFRL and ensure strong and ready pipeline
Induction and orientationl :
- Manage and guide the induction and orientation for new hires
- Drive the implementation of recruitment systems and processes in PFRL and provide employee support
- Build and maintain manpower budget data for supporting organizational decisions
- Provide strong guidance to team and develop capabilities in team members
The HR Business Partner provides the day-to-day performance management guidance to the business's management personnel through coaching, career development, counselling, and disciplinary actions. In this capacity, the HR Business Partner manages and resolves employee-relations issues.
The HR Business Partner also takes initiative and provides informal leadership and mentorship to less experienced HR professionals within the business where he acts as the program/process leader for various HR initiatives, for example, performance management process, or employee development.
The HR Business Partner creates a people plan for the business and its various departments taking into account the wider HR agenda and any specific people issues that may be existent within the business. Also implements talent management processes for all employees in all departments within the business and provides thought-leadership on issues that may improve operation and performance of the business as a whole as well as the HR department.
Further provides support to stakeholders by coaching them into thinking innovatively about their work processes and team structures with a view of improving the business's overall efficiencies.