HR at ADITYA BIRLA FINANCIAL SHARED SERVICES LIMITED
Views:930 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Aditya Birla Capital - Senior Manager - Talent Management (3-7 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Driving ABFSG and ABG Wellness Initiatives: Employee Communications: Designing communication and promotional mailers for all upcoming wellness programs. Assist in the successful rollout of the various wellness initiatives at HO, BO & various metro cities. Identify and partner with external and internal stakeholders for successful implementation of wellness initiatives.
2. Invoice Management: Ensuring proper maintenance and timely updating of the invoice records/tracker. Ensuring timely processing and payout of the invoices received during the year for various initiatives taken by the TM, OD & OE teams. Liaise and partner with unit HRs to ensure timely payout of bills to external stakeholders.
3. In dialogue with the leadership team: Scheduling frequent dialogue sessions with all leaders. Timely communication of schedule to leaders and participants. Maintenance of accurate records of the meetings conducted canceled and postponed. Maintain records of employee participation. Collect and analyze feedback to help improvise on the current practices.
4. LTDP 2: Ensuring support in timely rollout of modules 2, 3 & 4. Ensuring appropriate logistics arrangements for successful completion of each of the batches of LTDP. Maintain accurate training data. Liaise with participants and unit HR's in ensuring timely completion of pre-work required for each of the modules (eg, MBTI, Belbin, 360 feedback) Work out the costing module-wise as per budget allotted. Liaise with unit HRs in ensuring timely payment to external stakeholders.
5. LTDP 1: Ensuring support in the timely rollout of all modules. Ensuring appropriate logistics arrangements for successful completion of each of the batches of LTDP 1. Maintain accurate training data. Liaise with participants and unit HRs in ensuring timely completion of pre-work required for each of the modules. Work out the costing module-wise as per the budget allotted. Liaise with unit HRs in ensuring timely payment to external stakeholders. Ensuring post-training support tracking on activities like mentoring, individual action plans, and individual projects.
6. Gyanodaya Interface: Be the interface between ABFSG and Gyanodaya by managing the end-to-end execution of various Gyanodaya programs
7. 360 feedback surveys: Successful launch of the 360 surveys for employees in JB 6 & above and JB 7 & 8. Frequent collation of status updates on the surveys. Send out timely reminders to follow up with employees to ensure completion. Liaise and partner with unit HR are to ensure timely closure of the 360 surveys. Maintain and update database 360 reports for employees across ABFSG as per requirement.