HR at Aditya Birla Capital
Views:790 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Aditya Birla Capital - HR Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
This is a HR Lead role for Aditya Birla Capital Technology services Ltd, based at Chennai.
- Manage end to end Recruitment for the unit:
- Responsible for all aspects of the sourcing, screening, hiring of IT professionals to fill open technical positions
- Networking with potential candidates using online/offline channels, ensures that it attracts talented professionals and reduces its time-to-hire.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Design and update job descriptions
- Complete the entire journey on the HR Recruitment system.
- Publish status reports on hiring requirements.
- Manage the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Collaborate with managers and employees for the following:
- Managing the knowledge upscaling activities for the unit.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Manage Employee relations effectively:
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Building a future ready team:
- Creating a strong organizational culture.
- Implementing professional development plans that increase skillsets while helping your people feel valued
- Engaging employees at various levels to stay connected to the organisation.
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Ability to influence and partner with stakeholders at different levels of the organization to cater to business needs.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, negotiation skills & stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to facilitate positive work environment.
Who You Are
- 5 + years- experience serving in a Human Resource Business Partner capacity
- Ability to navigate across the organization with excellent relationship building skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented environment
- Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity
- Prior experience handling employee relations and grievances
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence