ADI Group - Head - International Sales (2-6 yrs)
- The Head of Sales directs all sales activities of the organization and drives new business for winning new clients for the company.
- The individual in this role is responsible for the overall daily management of strategic and operational Customer Relationship activities for new business development.
- With major target customer based in North America and Western Europe, the job requires prior experience of dealing with the customer in these demographics.
- In addition, it is important to have the ability to manage a team of international callers and pre-sales personnel.
- This individual must work cohesively with the head of the Marketing department in order to ensure that a marketing plan is executed to support the defined sales strategy and the individual must also become an expert at and consistently advocate the integration of Action Selling into all company sales practices.
The role requires a prior track record of creating and meeting sales quota.