HR Talent Acquisition at Adfactors PR
Views:499 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Adfactors PR - Manager - Public Relations/Communications - BFSI Domain (6-14 yrs)
PR and Communications Manager for Banking / Financial Services
The Account Manager will be the engine for the accounts and will play an important role in the development of plans for each of our clients, addressing business requirements or concerns with the right solutions and then leading the team to execute flawlessly. He / She will lead all aspects of planning and execution including communications, event management, brand reputation management, effective media relations, and influencer relations as well incorporating digital plans for the clients
Job Description :
Candidate will be responsible to work on multiple projects, will begin to be engaged with business development, strategic program planning and the development of creative concepts.
Job Responsibilities :
- Online Reputation Management.
- Crisis Management.
- Public Relations.
- Media Relations.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Responsible for coverage of Banking and financial Services, Fintech Sectors.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Experience : 6-14 years of experience in the relevant Public Relations and Media Relations.
- Work effectively with team members in-market and across the network; foster solid intercompany relations as relevant.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and Commercial / acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.