VP - HR at Adfactors PR
Views:1490 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Adfactors PR - Contract Manager - LLB (2-4 yrs)
Experience : 2-4 yrs.
Qualification : LLB from a reputed institute
Industry : Media/Entertainment/Broadcasting & Consulting firms
Keywords: Legal contract, drafting& vetting, Legal advisory, Litigation, IPR
Job Description for your reference :
- Responsible for Legal and Compliance function of the organization
- Excellent drafting skills of legal documentation relating to business commercial.
- Negotiating and settling contracts prior to execution
- Monitoring and handling litigations under various laws.
- Advising Management on legal issues related to business activities.
- Providing a variety of transactional and documentation support on legal issues in the business functions.
- Providing legal support to various business functions.
- Should have exposure in compliance management with respect to corporate governance. Ensuring all legal compliances
- Proactive identification of legal risks in the conduct of business and to provide solutions.
- Must be a Leader and very good in Planning & Execution of Legal strategies.
- Contributing to the Company's administration by participating in the Steering Committee meetings
- Excellent drafting skills - Research and keep up with changing laws (case law studies)
- Should be well versed with Intellectual Property laws specifically copyright laws, and Contract law etc
- Should have handled litigation.
- Should have sound negotiation skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to prioritize.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to take initiatives
- Good Communication skills
- Should be able to multi-task.