Assistant Manager HR at ADF Foods Limited
Views:1277 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
ADF - Vice President - International Operations/Supply Chain (15-25 yrs)
1) Prepare Yearly Sales Budget - Product / SKU wise (Quantity & value based) in Coordination with Country Managers for final presentation to the management for their approval.
2) Monitor Country Managers Businesses on a Monthly (YTM) & Year To Date (YTD basis) and report the same to the management.
3) Coordinate, correspond and Monitor Business Related issues with the Country Managers.
4) Correspond with various Importers & Distributors on Business Related matters.
5) Coordinate and Monitor Production Related issues & Dispatches with the Factory Heads / Production Teams on a day to day basis.
6) Negotiate & Coordinate various Clearing & Forwarding costs.
7) Coordinate and Monitor Export Commercial Related issues with the Export Commercial team on a day to day basis. Order Processing / Pre-shipment & Post-shipment
8) Documentation / Freight Rates / Certifications / Payments etc.
9) Coordinate with other Divisions such as Finance / Legal / IT/ Marketing / Purchase / NPD / QA & QC on International Business Related issues.
9) Interview, hire, train, and mentor the operations management team.