Assistant Manager HR at ADF Foods Limited
Views:2227 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ADF - Manager - Quality Assurance/Quality Control (10-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Coordinating for implementation of food safety regulatory policy across the firm's factories.
- Prepare internal and external Audit plans and conduct food safety & quality audits of supplier, warehouse, and production plants.
- Ensure that manufacturing process comply with standards at national and international level.
- Conduct Quality systems training and other compliance training.
- Implement good documentation practices and drive compliance.
- Coordinate Risk assessments and change control procedures.
- Conduct verification audits to identify gaps (NC- s) in conformance to QMS and follow up on closure reports in order to ensure compliance and process implementation.
- Act as a point of contact for issue resolution, for escalation of all quality related issues to ensure process risks are continually mitigated and improved.
- Coordinate regulatory certification (yearly).
- Conduct management review meetings.
- Implement systems for Quality Metrics and drive improvements for the same.
Necessary qualifications and experience:
- 10 + years experience in implementation of Quality Systems.
- Experience in handling regulatory and external audits
- Should have undertaken Nutritional/Microbial /Quality projects.
- Completed ISO 22000 lead auditor course & Awareness Program on Food Safety and Quality.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Preferably IRCA Certified - ISO, FSSC 22000, BRC, and other quality systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.