Assistant Manager HR at ADF Foods Limited
Views:1641 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
ADF - Manager - Quality Assurance/Quality Control (10-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Coordinating for implementation of food safety regulatory policy across the firm's factories.
- Prepare internal and external Audit plans and conduct food safety & quality audits of supplier, warehouse, and production plants.
- Ensure that manufacturing process comply with standards at national and international level.
- Conduct Quality systems training and other compliance training.
- Implement good documentation practices and drive compliance.
- Coordinate Risk assessments and change control procedures.
- Conduct verification audits to identify gaps (NC- s) in conformance to QMS and follow up on closure reports in order to ensure compliance and process implementation.
- Act as a point of contact for issue resolution, for escalation of all quality related issues to ensure process risks are continually mitigated and improved.
- Coordinate regulatory certification (yearly).
- Conduct management review meetings.
- Implement systems for Quality Metrics and drive improvements for the same.
Necessary qualifications and experience:
- 10 + years experience in implementation of Quality Systems.
- Experience in handling regulatory and external audits
- Should have undertaken Nutritional/Microbial /Quality projects.
- Completed ISO 22000 lead auditor course & Awareness Program on Food Safety and Quality.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Preferably IRCA Certified - ISO, FSSC 22000, BRC, and other quality systems