Adda247 - HR Head/Chief Human Resources Officer (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a senior HR leader who will partner with Business needs having in depth HR knowledge and expertise in managing a company-wide and consistent HR operational service that is commercially focused, value-adding & efficient to enable the company to achieve its strategy, goals & vision.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Leading the organisation's HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Responsible for managing various stages of employee life cycle which include Talent Acquisition Operations, on boarding support, Internal Job Posting, Benefits and claims, Payroll operations, Incentive Management, Relocation Support, and employee separation management
- Leading the transition projects, process improvements, quality control and designing training programs for the teams to enable the delivery of a high level of employee service in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Utilize technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources programs.
- Laying foundations for further growth and institutionalization of the HR processes and management.
- Responsible for recruitment strategies and processes for attracting talented professionals with diverse knowledge and skill sets across industry sectors.
- Designing performance based evaluation tools and strategies for talent retention and motivation in consultation with Co-founders.
- Handling grievances and addressing the same within the TAT, Employee counseling, Integrity Management, ensuring the code of conduct to maintain discipline and harmonious working environment.
- Conducting the Employee development programs, reviews and assessment, succession planning, Job rotation, Multi skill, Training needs identification, Training design and implementation etc
- Design the Employee Engagement Calendar, plan and execute at the store levels to create Fun @ workplace.
- Design & issue KRAs, Sign off by the employees, mid-term reviews, coordinate the Annual Appraisal process, Increment Letters.
- Plan & execute of R&R programmes, rewarding the best employees, trophies & certificates, design and communicate the incentives structure, create an incentive centric culture.
- Create and maintain MIS/Dashboards, review the MIS reports, submission of reports to the respective stake-holders, correct & update the database, addition/deletion of records, maintenance of employee personal files, Payroll administration and tax governance, HR Audit,
- Meet and liase with the authorities, for PF/ESI/Labour administration, Registration and renewal of licences, up keep of the statutory records, contractors administration,
- Locate and contract senior talent on advisory/ consultancy basis in areas of our focus.
- Liaise with executive head-hunters and recruitment agencies.
- Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisition
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget
- Taking oversight of the company's culture
- Global responsibility for the organisations talent functions and culture
Required Qualifications And Experience :
- MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management or Post Graduate Degree in General Management
Adda247 is India's largest education technology company. The company has more than 2 crore users on its various online platforms including - Adda247 app, bankersadda.com, sscadda.com and Career Power. Has more than 50 classroom centres across India. For more details, you can visit us at www.adda247.com