Manager - HR at Adani Enterprises Ltd.
Views:406 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Adani Group - Contractor Safety Management Role (10-15 yrs)
Adani Group - Safety (Contractor Management)
Responsible for promoting Adani Group Health & Safety Vision, Policies, Principles, Procedures and Practices, facilitating processes for Contractor Safety Management at all Adani sites across Group businesses involving management commitment & actions by providing guidelines and support on all relevant safety systems and compliances within Health & Safety and Line organization.
- Responsible for driving Group Level CSM program by handholding CSM champions in line and safety teams across all BUs for end-to-end support for all the imperatives of the program.
- Facilitate deployment of Standard on Contractor Safety Management by guiding existing as well as new and emerging BU CSM task forces in the formation of Charter, setting up of organizational milestones against each of the CSM 6 step processes, formulate integrated approach for contractor pre-qualification (PQ) and contractor evaluation process.
- Support Business teams and Techno-commercial teams and work closely with CoE Construction Safety and CoE Large Capital Projects in conducting contractor PQ processes, record findings on a digital platform and analyse data to check robustness of the contractor selection criteria basis PQ scores as evaluated by BUs vis- vis Group CSM process.
- Set accountabilities in Adani business and operational leaders on core Contractor Safety Management processes to enhance visibility and essence of CSM process by disseminating CSM roles and responsibilities for employees, managers, supervisors, techno-commercial teams, contractor owners and site managers, etc. through multiple capability building sessions.
- Coordinate with CSM leads to ensure that contractor deploys skilled manpower as stipulated in the contract, right tools & equipment's, adopts right work processes and safety disciplines e.g., toolbox talks, conducts risk assessments, issues Permits to Work, etc. during execution phases.
- Evaluate business OH&S performance periodically in line with Group Safety Contractor Safety Management (CSM) requirements and raise issues to Leadership teams in cases of major deviations from agreed contractual obligations. Generate dashboards on various CSM matrix to measure organizational impact for onward feedback to Steering Committees.
- Train and develop CSM auditors in all BUs and coordinate 2nd party CSM audits for large contractors at projects and operational sites through trained cross functional teams.
Educational Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in any branch of Engineering with Post Graduate qualification in Health & Safety from any government recognized institute.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Safety Management in a large industrial set up and having working knowledge of Techno-commercial processes in a large organization.
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing a company-wide Contractor Safety Management (CSM) program.
- Proven ability to manage multiple contracting teams, develop and implement strategic plans for implementing CSM.
- Sound people skills with the ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively.