Manager - HR at Adani Enterprises Ltd.
Views:502 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Adani Group - AGM - Safety/Design & Process (10-15 yrs)
Responsible for promoting Adani Group Health & Safety Vision, Policies, Principles, Procedures and Practices, facilitate their deployment and its sustenance at all Group businesses by supporting Group Safety in developing an innovative and practical strategy for institutionalizing Design & Process Safety processes and practices across Adani Group by building capability to manage risks, intelligent controls, inherently capable processes through principles of Prevention & Protection.
- Ensure integration of Process Hazard Analysis (PHAs) methods early in the design and planning process to prevent injuries and disease by considering hazards/risks encompassing design of plant, facilities, layout and configuration, hardware, systems, equipment, products, structures, substance as well as the work itself.
- Establish, develop, implement, and approve the Process Safety Management (PSM), Risk Management Plan (RMP) and Responsible Care (RC) programs as a part of Group Safety strategy. Routinely audit plant processes, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance of the programs vis- vis regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) workshops to help designers, process owners and asset management team to understand inherent safety hazard and consciously agree on way to manage probable risks.
- Institutionalize a process to ensure that appropriate process design information such as process flow diagram (PFD), P&ID, process chemistry, process safety information, Health & Safety related consequences of deviations from normal operation, material properties, mechanical & electrical equipment drawings and diagrams, electrical area classification, ventilation systems, description of shutdown and interlocks, etc. are available to operations and maintenance personnel.
- Facilitate effective implementation of Health & Safety Management system by incorporating design intervention as an integral part of all phases of a project or a construction activity i.e. planning, design, procurement, construction, operation, maintenance, modification, decommissioning and rehabilitation.
Educational Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with Post Graduate qualification in Health & Safety from a Government recognized institute.
- Minimum 10-15 years of overall experience with hands on exposure to design & process safety in a large industrial setting preferably in Oil & petrochemical sector, across multiple facilities, cultures and regulatory requirements.
- Worked as Consulting engineer and having minimum 5 years of experience in Design & Process Safety undertaken in major construction projects, real estate, industrial processes, refurbishment, major repairs and shutdowns, etc.
- Exposure to Corporate Health and Safety Management systems with hands on experience in Health & Safety risk assessments in a process industry.
- Ability to review P&IDs from safety perspective and having experience in understanding logic and interlocks with respect to various systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to lead design for safety reviews. Knowledge about various process equipment, utility equipment's like Compressor, Chiller, steam systems, etc., its operation and expected hazards during operation
- Extensive knowledge of 3D CAD software or any other computer aided engineering design, Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) software as applicable in design safety.