People Manager at Adama India Pvt ltd
Views:1298 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Adama - Manager - Analytics - Supply Chain Management Domain (3-5 yrs)
- MBA from Reputed B School (Tier-1 & Tier-2 B Schools).
- Have 3-5 years- experience in Business intelligence and Analytics Role.
- Proficiency in Data compilation/data crunching
- Should have strong analytical skills to convert raw data into business analytics.
- High proficiency in Ms Excel / PPT / SAP / BI Tools
- Good presentation & oratory skills
- Deep-dive into data, and Business Analytics in Operational issues,
- Analytical skills, good in maths and numbers, Problem-solving attitude
- Should have good skills to download business related data from websites / database & convert into meaningful business analysis.
About Organization :
- ADAMA is a global leader in crop protection, providing solutions to farmers and customer around the world to combat weeds, insects and disease, helping them grow.
- With a company culture that empowers our teams to listen to farmers and ideate from the field, and a comprehensive portfolio of active ingredients, ADAMA is uniquely positioned to deliver a vast array of distinctive mixtures,
formulations and high quality, differentiated products that meet local farmer and customer needs. With world-class manufacturing facilities and formulation centres, state-of-the-art R&D and a passionate team of 8,000 people, we serve customers in over 100 countries.
- ADAMA has a heritage going back more than 70 years and today is a distinctive member of the Syngenta Group which is the world's largest agricultural inputs company, serving farmers across the globe. ADAMA is traded on the Shenzhen stock exchange with sales in 2019 of $4 billion.