Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:329 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
AD - Social Sector Consulting - Boutique Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
Organization - A Global boutique Consulting firm working to provide solutions for Impact Enterprises, Social Enterprises, Inclusive Businesses, low income segments
Sector focus - Health, Sanitation, Housing, Education and Livelihoods.
Role - Across levels - Case team leader, Associate Director
Location - Mumbai
- Managing one or more project teams to address client and social-action program-specific needs:
- Developing detailed work plans for several project work streams and deliverables
- Designing and overseeing research and analysis approaches to answer critical questions in the project mandate
- Leveraging / developing appropriate frameworks to identify key learnings and strategic recommendations based on the analyses
- Ensuring effective communication of the team's findings and deliverables, including designing and managing workshops or other appropriate engagement formats
- Overseeing professional development and coaching of team members
- Supporting and advising partners as they implement recommendations
- Stakeholder management
- Developing engagement plans that balance the client's interests, perspective, and goals with the needs of stakeholders, including people with more direct experience of the social issue
- Engaging with senior client contacts as a peer and counselor with valuable expertise and insight who can participate in strategic discussions.
- Effectively communicating with clients across experience levels and diverse backgrounds in a poised, mature, professional manner in all interactions.
- Build solid professional relationships with client contacts by showing genuine interest in helping them achieve their social impact goals
- Working collaboratively with the leadership to identify and build areas of social impact
- Advancing the intellectual capital of the firm and finding ways to help the organization meet its mission to increase the pace of social change
- Building and managing relationships with clients, funders and partners
- Representing the organization at external forums (e.g., conferences and workshops)
- Contributing to business development
- Building the firm's culture and infrastructure:
- Serving as a leader within the Mumbai office and mentoring junior staff
- Supporting formal firm-building initiatives (e.g., recruiting and training)
- Participating in social / culture-building activities.
Requirements Education & Experience:
- MBA degree with a premier institute.
- 5 to 10 yrs of prior experience in strategy consulting.
- A Strong demonstrated interest in working for (or learning about) social impact is a plus
- Experience and understanding of business strategy, marketing, finance and operations, and related analytical techniques
- Experience in equity and inclusion principles is preferred (e.g. disaggregating data, addressing disparities between populations and/or designing culturally appropriate interview guides, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of managing multiple work streams and teams
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Strongly motivated to tackle the formidable challenges of poverty and drive social change
- Able to travel domestically or internationally up to 30% of the time (travel requirements vary considerably by project)
- Able to show initiative and drive work independently
- Intellectually curious, insightful, and creative yet analytically rigorous
- Emotionally intelligent - able to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions
- Comfortable working on challenging, complex and ambiguous problems where there may be no definitive 'right answer.'
- Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.