Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:3292 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
AD - Re-engineering & Process Transformation - Investment Banking (11-14 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading Asset Management firm with significant growth plans for the India region, our client is embarking on the next stage of the development of their Global Centre based out of Delhi NCR. As part of their growth plans, they are looking for a seasoned professional who would be part of a newly created team focused on driving large scale re-engineering projects at a global level.
Reporting into the Director, you would work as an individual contributor in a newly created process consulting function and some of your key responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Working as in individual contributor, you shall be responsible for driving large scale lean/ six-sigma projects across diverse functions such as finance, operations, technology, HR, etc.
- You would need to act as internal consultant for the organization and drive business managers for process improvement, process excellence, product design, etc at a global level
The Successful Candidate:
- You must be a certified Black Belt (BB) or Master Black Belt (MBB) with at least 12 years of experience in driving process re-engineering projects while working with a financial institution/investment bank/consulting firm
- Thorough understanding of quality tools like six sigma and lean along with hands-on experience of driving large scale high impact transformation projects independently
- Solid experience of working with senior stake holders with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
You must be open to 40-50% international travel
What's on Offer:
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the leading asset management firm.
- Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities.
- Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.