Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1672 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
AD - Operational Excellence - Financial Services (11-16 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading Asset Management firm with significant growth plans for the India region, our client is embarking on the next stage of the development of their Global Centre based out of Delhi NCR. As part of their growth plans, they are looking for a seasoned professional who can establish the process excellence & re-engineering framework from scratch.
Reporting into the Quality Director, you would work as an individual contributor in a newly created function and some of your key responsibilities shall be as follows:
- You would responsible for setting up the quality framework from scratch along with driving continuous improvement & change management initiatives across finance, operations, technology, HR, etc.
- You would need to act as internal consultant for the organization and drive business managers for process improvement, process excellence, product design etc.
The Successful Candidate:
- You must be a certified Black Belt (BB) or Master Black Belt (MBB) with at least 12 years of experience in process excellence, re-engineering and change management with a financial institution/investment bank/consulting firm
- Thorough understanding of quality tools like six sigma and lean along with hands-on experience of driving large scale high impact transformation projects
- Prior experience of establishing the process excellence framework from scratch is critical along with solid experience of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders is essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal effectiveness and people leadership skills.
What's on Offer:
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the leading asset management firm. Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with constant challenges opportunities.
- Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.