Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1570 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AD - Financial Planning & Analysis - BPO/KPO (10-15 yrs)
Associate Director- FPA
BPO / KPO working is Must
CA is MUST
- Managing various types of Data related to General Ledger / Balance Sheet / Profit & Loss Account.
- Analysis and validation of financial statements to identify areas of risks & opportunities Periodic analysis of raw data and converting into a presentable format to enable decision making Managing business information such as plotting actual against budgets, conducting variance analysis.
- Monitoring and timely preparation of financial reports with 100% accuracy.
- Working closely with senior management to understand and execute specific projects and initiatives.
- CA- 2002/2001/2000
- Should have 10-15 yrs of experience in MIS / Financial Reporting and analytics / GL / PL / Balance Sheet or in a similar environment. from BPO / KPO Background Company.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to detail.
- Experience of working at close quarters with senior management.
- Should have ability to perform under stringent deadlines which may require extended working hours.
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Please forward resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
contact : Mr Jaswinder Kohli
Career Advantage HR & Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.