Human Resource at Acuvon Consulting pvt ltd
Views:1504 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Acuvon - Senior Associate - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain (4-8 yrs)
Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Fintech, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
Our mandates typically range from developing business strategy, growth plans and implementation roadmap, operational and financial restructuring, financial modeling and validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering, business schools, chartered accountants and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer
- As a Senior Associate, you will be involved in all aspects of the project including project planning, delivery, making recommendations, getting client buy-in and ensuring closure of all work streams independently.
- In doing so, you will be directly working with the client director and the client(s).
- You will be playing the Project lead role on an engagement to start with and eventually lead more than one client engagements.
- In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring your team and will actively lead internal organizational and business development initiatives.
- This role requires you to travel to client locations (Saudi Arabia & UAE) on need basis only. If travel is required, it can be up to 2-3 weeks/ month.
1. Lead multiple work streams and solve high complexity client problems
2. Be a thought partner to the client outlining innovative solutions and drive organizational change
3. Be efficient in building and/ or guiding the team in making high quality deliverables
4. Interact/ address CXO-level audience and deliver impactful presentations/ workshops
5. Manage performance and development of Analysts and Junior Associates working on the project
6. Build relationships, deliver high-impact business proposals and generate new business for the firm
7. Lead internal initiatives such as knowledge management and organization development
8. Comfortable travelling and staying in Saudi Arabia and UAE up to 2-3 weeks/ month, if travel is required, which will be on need basis only
Education, Experience and Skill-Set
1. Full time MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 B-school (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, etc.) and / or
2. B.Tech./ B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school (IITs, NITs, DTU, etc.) or Chartered Accountant
3. Professional Certifications (Six sigma, CFA, etc.) (considered an added advantage)
4. Minimum 3.5 years of relevant work experience
5. Experience of handling and managing performance of teams
6. Excellent problem solving and communication skills
7. In-depth of knowledge of 1-2 Industry domains
8. Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
9. Expertise in one or more of: Retail/ BFSI/ Healthcare
10. Exposure to strategy development and implementation, process improvement, performance measurement, digital transformation
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location: Sector - 16B, Noida, India (Hybrid working model between work from office, home and client site)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com