Human Resource at Acuvon Consulting pvt ltd
Views:466 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acuvon - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS (5-10 yrs)
Acuvon - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS
About Us :
Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement.
Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Role Summary :
As a Product Manager, you will lead the entire effort of developing various business tools to be used in our consulting projects and on a stand-alone basis. You will be required to build an internal team and work closely with external partners for these developments and continuous product support. This role requires you to travel to and stay in MENA/APAC region with primary focus on UAE and Saudi Arabia on need basis. (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Conceptualizing different products along with Practice Leaders and drawing out the entire blue print from design to development and then taking it to the market
- Leading the effort of development of these products, their enhancements and maintenance through a combination of internal and external teams
- Developing collaterals and pitch documents to take the products to the clients
- Working with Practice Leaders to build a direct-to-market strategy and engaging marketing agencies for digital campaigns to promote these products
- Leading the effort to deploy these products in different client engagements and providing continuous support
Additional responsibilities :
- Develop in-house team for deploying these products to different client engagements
- Develop toolkits to carry out diagnostics in different client engagements and draw data insights and benchmark the client against other players where the tool may have been deployed
Education, Experience and Skill-Set :
- Graduate/post graduate from a premier school, Computer science degree will be an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in Product development role with minimum 2 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Good knowledge of latest technologies to be able to develop and deploy products on SAAS model
- Good Project Management skills using different methodologies; Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Should possess sound knowledge of various business functions as these tools will supplement the functioning of different departments of an organization
- Should have a good commercial and business orientation in order to make these products self-sustainable and eventually profitable
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
Job Location : Sector - 16B, Noida, India
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com