Human Resource at Acuvon Consulting pvt ltd
Views:3884 Applications:804 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:250
Acuvon - Junior Associate/Associate/Senior Associate - Management Consulting - Retail/F&B/Healthcare Sector - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain/IIT/NIT/DTU (0-10 yr (0-10 yrs)
Acuvon - Junior Associate/Associate/Senior Associate - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain/IIT/NIT/DTU
Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Role Summary :
- You will be a part of a client-facing team. Your role would require you to lead work-streams in addition to supporting the Project Lead/Client directors in accomplishing project delivery mandates. You would be required to actively contribute to internal organizational and business development initiatives. This role requires you to travel to client locations (Saudi Arabia & UAE) on need basis only. If travel is required, it can be up to 3 weeks/ months.
- Comfortable travelling and staying in Saudi Arabia and UAE up to 3 weeks every month, if travel is required, which will be on need basis only
- Understand independently the business and client context and ensure thinking has adequate relevance and depth to client problem
- Build rapport with client team members & help client in defining strategic direction of their organization
- Ability to take project ownership and manage difficult client situations
- Interact/address CXO-level audience and deliver impactful presentations / workshops
- Lead project work streams independently
- Deliver client ready documents containing robust and implementable solutions
- Critically evaluate, review and enrich the level of recommendations of the team as a whole
- Flexible to work in new domain (functions/industries) out of comfort zone
- Willing to groom team and actively support them as required
- Actively contribute to preparation of business proposals and conceptualization of internal initiatives
Education, Experience and skill-set :
- B. Tech/B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school (IITs, NITs, DCE/DTU, etc.) and/or CA
- Full time MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B-school (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Relevant work experience;
1) Junior Associate : minimum 1 year,
2) Associate : minimum 2 years,
3) Senior Associate : minimum 3.5 years
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to one or more of: Retail/ BFSI/ Healthcare
- Exposure to strategy development and implementation, process improvement, performance measurement, digital transformation
- We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location : Sector-16B, Noida, India (work from home in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com