Acuvon - Engagement Manager - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain (5-10 yrs)
About Us :
- Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
- Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices). We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
- Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
- Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employee.
Role Summary :
- As an engagement manager, you will be responsible for client delivery on one or more projects. This may include aspects such as project planning, delivery, making recommendations, getting client buy-in on delivery and ensuring closure of all work streams independently as per internal quality standards and within the agreed timelines. In doing so, you will be directly working with the client director for the project(s).
- In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring your team and will actively lead internal organizational and business development initiatives. This role requires you to travel to client locations (Saudi Arabia & UAE) for atleast 2 weeks/ month (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Comfortable travelling and staying in Saudi Arabia & UAE for atleast 2 weeks every month (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Lead multiple projects and solve high complexity client problems
- Be a thought partner to the client outlining innovative solutions and drive organizational change
- Be efficient in building and/ or guiding teams in creating high quality deliverables
- Interact/ address CXO-level audience and deliver impactful presentations/ workshops
- Manage performance and development of Associates working on the project
- Build relationships, deliver high-impact business proposals and generate new business for the firm
- Lead internal initiatives around organization development
Education, Experience and Skill-set :
- B.Tech./ B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school (IITs, NITs, DTU, etc.)
- Full time MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 B-school (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, etc.)
- Professional Certifications (Six sigma, CFA, etc.) (considered an added advantage)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, with 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience of handling and managing performance of teams
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in one or more of: Retail/ BFSI/ Healthcare
- Exposure to strategy development and implementation, process improvement, performance measurement, digital transformation
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location: Sector-16B, Noida, India (work from home in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com