Acuvon - Engagement Manager - Management Consulting - Corporate Finance - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain (5-10 yrs)
Engagement Manager - Management Consulting - Corporate Finance - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain/CA
About Us :
Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Fintech, Defense, Pharmaceutical and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement.
Our mandates typically range from developing business strategy, growth plans and implementation roadmap, operational and financial restructuring, financial modeling and validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering, business schools, chartered accountants and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Role Summary :
- As an engagement manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients. Client retention and satisfaction while growing new business opportunities with existing clients are pre-requisites for the role. You will work with clients in understanding the business problems and recommend optimum solutions. Engagement manager will be responsible for client delivery on one or multiple projects.
- This may include aspects such as project planning, delivery, making recommendations, getting client buy-in on delivery and ensuring closure of all work streams independently as per internal quality standards and within the agreed timelines. In doing so, you will be directly working with the client and practice partners. In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring your team and will actively lead internal organizational and business development initiatives. This role requires you to travel to client locations (Saudi Arabia & UAE) for at-least 2 weeks/ month (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Work closely with clients in identifying, understanding, and meeting their specific needs and pain points
- Nurtures working relationships with clients throughout the project cycle
- Be a thought partner to the client outlining innovative solutions and drive organizational change
- Interact/ address CXO-level audience and deliver impactful presentations/ workshops
- Design and execute solutions tailored to client needs
- Lead multiple projects and solve high complexity client problems
- Deliver high-impact business proposals and generate new business for the firm
- Manage performance and development of Associates working on the project
- Be efficient in building and/ or guiding teams in creating high quality deliverables
- Lead internal initiatives around organization development
- Ensures compliance with company policies and follows ethical standards
- Comfortable travelling and staying in Saudi Arabia & UAE for at-least 2 weeks every month (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
Education, Experience and Skill-Set :
- Full time MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 B-school (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, etc.) and/or Chartered Accountant
- Professional Certifications (Six sigma, CFA, etc.) considered an added advantage
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with minimum 2 years of mandatory consulting experience
- In-depth knowledge of 1-2 industry domains
- Exposure to Financial statement analysis, Financial modeling, Strategy development
- Critical thinking and Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Detail and goal oriented
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of handling and managing performance of teams
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location: Sector - 16B, Noida, India (work from home in current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com