Acuvon - Associate - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain/IIT/NIT (5-10 yrs)
- Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
- Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Banking, Non-banking financial services (including Investment Banking, Private Equity and Family Offices), Retail, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government).
- We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
- Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, financial management and venture capital support, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles, performance reporting, commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side), investor pitch and investor relations support, deal guidance and business closure support (Sell side).
- Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer
Role Summary :
- As a senior associate, you will be involved in all aspects of the project including project planning, delivery, making recommendations, getting client buy-in and ensuring closure of all work streams independently. In doing so, you will be directly working with the client director and the client(s). You will be playing the Project lead role on an engagement to start with and eventually lead more than one client engagements. In addition, you will be responsible for mentoring your team and will actively lead internal organizational and business development initiatives. This role requires you to travel to client locations (outside India) for at-least 3 weeks/month (depending upon client requirement) (Once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Comfortable travelling and staying in Saudi Arabia and UAE for 3 weeks every month-
- Lead multiple work streams and solve high complexity client problems
- Be a thought partner to the client outlining innovative solutions and drive organizational change
- Be efficient in building and/or guiding the team in making high-quality deliverables
- Interact/address CXO-level audience and deliver impactful presentations / workshops
- Manage performance and development of Analysts and Junior Associates working on the project
- Build relationships, deliver high-impact business proposals and generate new business for the firm
- Lead internal initiatives such as knowledge management and organization development
Education, Experience and skill-set :
- B.Tech. /B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school (IITs, NITs, DCE/DTU, etc.) (preferable)
- Full time MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B-school (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, JBIMS, NMIMS, etc.) (required)
- Professional Certifications (Six sigma, CFA, etc.) (considered an added advantage)
- 5-8 years of total experience, with 2-3 years of relevant work experience (preferable)
- Experience of handling and managing performance of teams (required)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (required)
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Expertise in one or more of: Retail / BFSI / Manufacturing /Investments (required)
- Expertise in Financial analysis, data analysis, process development/improvement (required)
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location: Sector --16B, Noida, India (work from home in current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com