Acuvon - Associate - Management Consulting - IIM/ISB/MDI/SP Jain/IIT/NIT (1-3 yrs)
- Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
- Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Banking, Non-banking financial services (including Investment Banking, Private Equity and Family Offices), Retail, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government).
- We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
- Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, financial management and venture capital support, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles, performance reporting, commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side), investor pitch and investor relations support, deal guidance and business closure support (Sell side).
- Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer
Role Summary :
As a junior associate, you will be a part of a client-facing team. Your role would require you to lead 1-2 work-streams in addition to supporting the Project Lead in accomplishing project delivery mandates. You would be required to actively contribute to internal organizational and business development initiatives. This role requires you to travel- to client locations (outside India) for at-least 3 weeks/month.(Once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Comfortable travelling and staying in Saudi Arabia and UAE for 3 weeks every month
- Understand independently the business and client context and ensure thinking has adequate relevance and depth to client problem
- Build rapport with client team members
- Ability to deliver impactful presentations / workshops
- Lead 1-2 work streams independently
- Critically evaluate, review and enrich the level of solution/ recommendation of junior members
- Flexible to work in new domain(function/ industry) out of comfort zone
- Ability to groom analysts and actively support them as required
- Actively contribute to preparation of business proposals and 1-2 internal initiatives
Education, Experience and skill-set :
- B. Tech/B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school (IITs, NITs, DTU, etc.) (preferable)
- Full time MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B-school (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, JBIMS) (required)
- 1-3 years of total experience, with at least one year of relevant work experience (preferable)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (required)
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint (required)
- Exposure to one or more of: Retail / BFSI / Manufacturing /Investments (required)
- Exposure to financial analysis, data analysis, process development/improvement (required)
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location: Sector --16B, Noida, India (work from home in current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com