Acuvon - Analyst L3 - Management Consulting - IIT/NIT/DTU (1-2 yrs)
About Us :
- Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
- Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
- We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
- Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
- Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employee.
Role Summary :
As an Analyst L3, after a brief training you will support one of our client-facing teams. Your role would require you to support the Associates and Project Lead in accomplishing their day-to-day tasks i.e. market research, financial analysis and modeling, creating presentations and dashboards, conducting and documenting interviews, etc. In addition, you may be staffed on internal projects related to organizational development from time to time. This role could require you to travel to client (Saudi Arabia & UAE) for at-least 3 weeks/month. (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- You should be comfortable to travel to and stay in Saudi Arabia & UAE for 3 weeks every month (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Solve simple to medium complexity client problems and create relevant deliverables
- Conduct primary/secondary research as may be required
- Be willing to support and actively contribute to the team as may be required
- Assist in preparation of business proposals and participate in internal initiatives of the firm
Education, Experience and Skill-Set :
- B. Tech/ B.E. from Tier 1 under-grad school (IITs, NITs, DTU, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year work experience, relevant work experience will be preferred
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to one or more of: Retail/ BFSI/ Healthcare
- Exposure to strategy development and implementation, process improvement, performance measurement, digital transformation
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location : Sector - 16B, Noida, India (work from home in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com