Director at Acutus Analytics
Views:2000 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Acutus Analytics - Research Associate (2-4 yrs)
We are hiring a research associate for providing research intel to our associate firm Nitya Capital. Nitya Capital is a Houston, TX, based real estate private equity firm that owns and manages ~$3.5 billion in real estate assets across the US. Selected candidate will be working with the firm's asset management team and cover various macro-economic and demographic themes impacting the US real estate market.
Primary role requirement & responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to conduct end-to-end economics research i.e., covering the Economics fundamentals, writing research reports, maintain economic databases, event analysis, adhoc. requests et al.
- Assist Asset management team in identify and execute research reports on current themes and trends in the US economic sector using econometrics tools
- Play an active role in driving the entire research process, building the investment case, report writing and marketing efforts for the team's reports.
- The candidate should have worked/working in the Economics research role at a research house.
- Ideal experience: 2-3 years with an Investment Bank or Financial Advisory or Private Equity or KPO or Captive Investment Bank etc.
- Candidates with Economics Major from a premier educational institution is required.
- Possess an understanding of the applicable domain, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a point of view.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Power BI. Good experience with large sets of data sets. Experience with data modelling, data analytics, and various data management tools is a plus.
- Proactive approach towards work with ability to execute deliverables in time-critical situations.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Flexible approach to workload and willing to work in a team