Director at Acutus Analytics
Views:5409 Applications:598 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:503
Acutus Analytics - Investment Associate - Private Equity & Venture Capital Domain (3-5 yrs)
We are currently looking for an astute finance professional interested in working in real estate, and PE space.
- The candidate will be working directly with the US-domiciled clients (portfolio managers) on Real estate, Credit, VC, PE and other investment opportunities. Candidate will be exposed to interaction with management teams, counterparts and investment committee reviews.
- The role involves in-depth quantitative and qualitative evaluation and due-diligence of various new investment opportunities and monitoring of clients' existing portfolios.
- Preparing comprehensive financial models, industry research, investor presentation and committee approval memos.
- Working closely with new associates while acting as an advisor to the client in addition to being a problem solver.
- Acquiring knowledge of clients- operations and general strategy
- Working closely with the management team in building and managing relationships with existing clients, and growing client base as well.
- Strong technical knowledge about various aspects of finance and investments.
- Strong Proficiency in MS Excel (dynamic financial models, use of macros / VBA etc.), and data analytics and visualization languages/tools phyton, tableau tec.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- We are currently looking for candidates who have experience in working with offshore clients in industries such as Investment Banking/PE/ Hedge funds. Candidates with some real estate exposure will be viewed positively.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.