Director at Acutus Analytics
Views:1770 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Acutus Analytics - Investment Associate (1-4 yrs)
We are currently looking for a finance professional interested in working in real estate, and PE space.
- The candidate will be working directly with a leading real estate investment firm. Candidate will be exposed to interaction with management teams, counterparts and investment committee reviews.
This position requires a highly motivated professional who is capable of:
- Acquiring knowledge of clients-operations and general strategy.
- Driving analytics and tracking Key Performance Indicators for each asset in the portfolio on a regular basis.
- Driving underwriting and financial model preparation. Preparing comprehensive financial models, industry research, investor presentation and committee approval memos.
- Conducting in depth due diligence which includes but not limited to quality of earnings, market comps analysis, property operations.
- Preparing financial and operational reports for each asset in the portfolio along with reviewing and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and annual performance of each asset.
- Overseeing the property management of each asset, identifying issues, and making recommendations.
- Maintaining quarterly asset management reports which include actual vs. budget comparisons and narratives regarding changes in business plans and objectives.
- Working closely with new associates while acting as an advisor to the client in addition to being a problem solver.
- Working closely with the management team in building and managing relationships with existing clients, and growing client base as well.
- Strong technical knowledge about various aspects of finance and investments.
- Strong Proficiency in MS Excel (dynamic financial models, use of macros / VBA, index match, lookups etc.), and data analytics and visualization languages/tools python, tableau etc.
- Be self-motivated, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, possess a great attitude, and work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and communication skills.
We are currently looking for candidates who have 1-4 years' experience in working with offshore clients in industries such as Real Estate Investing, broking, and consulting (valuation).