Lead Executive - Recruitment at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:2106 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Associate/Delivery Lead - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI/CFA/CA (2-7 yrs)
About Acuity Knowledge Partners
Acuity (owned by Equistone Partners) is the largest offshore financial analytics, research and consulting services company with 2,900 employees.
The company provides high-value research and analytics services to leading financial institutions and corporations worldwide through our highly experienced professional analysts and advisors from key skill centers based in the India, Sri Lanka, China and Costa Rica
This opportunity is ideal for a private equity /investment banking / strategy consulting professional who is interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations.
Candidates need to be dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
This role would involve supporting a large global private equity client with:
- Developing results-driven strategies which includes financial modeling, critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth primary and secondary research
- Analyzing investment themes / strategies: Evaluating attractiveness of the overall economy / sector / geography / company focused investment themes and strategies of the fund
- Investment opportunity screening: High level screening and analysis for potential investment assessment through market analysis such as market size, demand and supply dynamics, key drivers, investment and leasing comps etc
- Commercial due diligence support: Commercial due diligence of potential investment through analysis of the market opportunity, target company/property research, loan and borrower research, tenant covenant analysis, lease abstraction, investments competitive positioning, etc.
- Assisting our clients with detailed company / property valuation (using different methodologies; DCF, IRR, cap rate etc.), preparing investment memorandums and presentations for the live deals
- Sector dashboards: Periodic monitoring of key sector drivers and performance indicators for specific sectors
- Conducting quality check on client deliverables
- Interacting with very senior professionals at private equity firms and corporations
- Leading and developing a team of analysts and senior analysts
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in strategy consulting/ investment banking/ private equity with real estate background
- CFA, Chartered Accountant, MBA from a top tier business school
- Sector knowledge of real estate in an analytical capacity
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Dedicated and motivated individuals having demonstrated academic excellence with strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Should have strong knowledge about quantitative analysis including financial modeling, trading comps, transactions comps, benchmarking, company profiling etc
- Strong written and communication skills with experience in client relationship management
- Experience on key databases (RCA, CoStar, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Factiva, Argus, etc)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.