HR Lead at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:1445 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Risk Analytics Role - Model Validation (2-6 yrs)
Risk Analytics Role - Model Validation (Onsite Opportunity)
Please Note- : Looking for only immediate joiner (within 7-10days)
For this role you will be deployed in Abu Dhabi for a year.
- We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic resource for a large investment manager, to work on Risk Analytics and Reporting processes for one of our buy side clients.
- The candidate should have a strong risk analytics background, preferably with technology expertise, and will have to display independent thinking and ability to execute tasks. A good understanding of portfolio management and investment risk is highly desirable.
- Responsible for risk computation and analysis for various asset classes such as equity and fixed income etc.
- Has experience in market risk, counterparty risk and liquidity risk domains.
- Has knowledge of mathematical/statistical models pertaining to portfolio risk.
- Has expertise in advanced excel as well as VBA coding.
- Working experience of tools such as Python, Power BI, SQL etc.
- Familiarity with risk analytics platforms and systems ( example: Factset, Barra etc.) is an advantage
- Understanding of risk analytics framework (multifactor model, Brinson model) is desirable.
- High accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Proven analytical and intellectual capabilities; quick to develop new skills
- Self-motivation, discipline, ability to work with stringent deadlines and maintaining high quality.
- Good verbal as well as written communication skill