HR at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:1091 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Manager - Marketing (5-9 yrs)
- Acuity Knowledge Partners, a leading provider of high-value research, analytics and business intelligence to the financial services sector is hiring a marketing champion to join a team of highly talented marketing team in driving business value through various marketing activities focusing on the global market.
- Be a part of a team that has consistently delivered stellar business growth, brand leadership and continually innovating to offer its clients and prospects the best experience in the digital world through innovative content led marketing programs.
Basic Information :
Position Title : Marketing Manager
Grade/Level - Manager
Department - Marketing
Location - Bangalore
Number of Units in Business - NA
Organizational Relationships :
Position reports to Director, Global Head of Marketing and Communications
This position exists to drive business value through various marketing activities globally in line with the annual marketing plan including but not limited to Branding, Solution Marketing, Product marketing, Campaigns, Social Media marketing and much more while working with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
Solutions Marketing :
- Collaborate with business teams to proactively source high quality content and thought leadership. Strong focus on thought leadership collaterals - Whitepapers, blogs, eBooks, articles, solution videos and much more
- Embrace organic and paid campaigns to promote respective service lines and solutions aiming to close new business and revenue generation opportunities.
- Ensure top page raking for service lines handled and constantly update keywords to maintain highest rankings
Product Marketing :
- Act as lead for go to-market and launch of new products.
- Responsible for creating a stream of demo and revenue opportunities
Marketing Technology :
- Marketing Automation - lead for implementing marketing automation best practices
- Technology Stack - define and own the overall marketing technology stack
- Analytics and drive ROI - closely monitor analytics, measure ROI and suggest areas to optimize
Communications and PR :
- Lead planning, development and execution of communications programs
- Facilitate senior leadership message and media interaction for client geographies
- Lead PR and communications to build brand and generate visibility
Social Media Marketing :
- Implement innovative ideas to enhance brand and visibility on social media
- Optimum use of Social media platforms to generate leads, create conversations and generate touch points in the addressable market
- Manage Social Media strategy and budgets
Events and Conferences :
- Plan and organize client breakfast events in collaboration with sales and P&L. Ensure all pre and post event activities completed as per marketing best practices.
- Facilitate Sales and segment / P&L teams to represent the firm in leading external events.
- Work closely with P&L teams to organize webinars for solution areas as applicable
New Ideas and Innovation :
- Demonstrate leadership in new ideas which helps to make marketing activities and process efficient and effective
- Learn and deploy marketing best practices across Events, Online Media, Social Media, Branding and PR to bring about efficiency and improvement in marketing processes.
Behavioral Competencies :
- A self-starter, excellent planner and executor for campaigns
- Exceptional organizational skills, including multi-task capability, priority setting and meeting deadlines
- Ability to support, manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and effectively leverage networks to mobilize resources
- Clear thinking and influencing skills to develop and gain buy-in for strategic communications plans
- Strong in analytics skills to make sense of data and what it means for the business
- Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.