HR at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:539 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Delivery Manager/Assistant Director - RFP/DDQ Writer (8-11 yrs)
About Acuity Knowledge Partners
- Acuity Knowledge Partners (formerly known as Moody's Analytics Knowledge Services), is a leading provider of high-value research, analytics and business intelligence to the financial services sector. The company supports over 300+ financial institutions and consulting companies through a team of over +2,500 subject matter experts who work as an extension of the clients- teams based out of various global delivery centres.
- Our clients include leading financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies and boutique investment banks.
- For its Fund Marketing Support (FMS) line of business, we are looking for an experienced professional with a passion for asset management and willingness to work in high performance work culture.
- The candidate will have a good understanding of capital markets and asset management industry. This is a team management role that reports to the Associate Director and the role is based in Bangalore, India.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Director
Key Responsibilities :
As an Assistant Director you will be accountable for the management of client delivery, implementation of quality control processes, optimal work flow management, and people management.
To elaborate, your areas of work will include the following: -
- Process Management
- Manage day to day work flow of the team, collaborate on critical tasks, review team deliverables, and oversee delivery quality
- Act as player coach and assist the team by completing RFPs, RFIs, DDQs, IPE Survey, etc. to our asset management clients for their Mutual Funds and Separately Managed Accounts across Active and Passive asset classes
- Gather team and client feedback on project progress, refine or introduce new processes or metrics as necessary, and develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Client Management
- Understand and manage client expectations both at a macro and micro level and transfer client perspective to the team
- Ensure constant communication channels with the clients to manage expectations and avoid negative surprises
- Build productive and influential relationships with key client stakeholders and ensure agile processes to respond to changes in the clients expectations or environment
- Team Management
- Lead a global delivery team comprising RFP Writers and Consultant Database Specialists to produce high quality client deliverables, while ensuring adherence to quality and timelines
- Lead project and task prioritization, workload distribution and resource planning to ensure optimal utilization
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the team; coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members; manage performance and set direction to achieve set goals and objectives
Mandatory Skills and Capabilities :
- At least 8 years of experience in the asset management industry and / or RFP Writing; existing knowledge or interest in asset management industry and familiarity with industry jargon
- Exceptional writing, speaking, proof-reading, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with asset management industry and functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications
- High-level of comfort in dealing with all levels of Sr. Management
- Strong work ethics, commitment to excel and proven ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and unstructured environment.
- Strong team manager with the ability to deliver results in an unstructured and diverse work environment
- Ability to work on several tasks while adhering to strict deadlines
Education Qualifications :
- Master's degree in Finance, Economics or Business
- CFA Level I, II, or III
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.