Professional at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:1114 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Delivery Lead - Valuations (3-6 yrs)
This opportunity is ideal for a private equity /investment banking/strategy consulting professional who is interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations.
Purpose of the role :
Acuity Knowledge Partners is currently looking for an individual to play a key role in supporting its Private Equity and fund of funds client. The professional will be closely working as an extended team member for the client and will assist them in investment due diligence, portfolio monitoring, and investor reporting services.
- Preparing investment memorandums for fund investments
- Valuation of Portfolio Companies
- Creating deal summaries for close investments
- Analyze PE Funds track record
- Creating/updating fund track record and reconciling the data using cash flow notices
- Calculating fund multiples and IRRs using cash flows and performing various fund analytics such as attribution and value creation analysis
- Capturing fund valuation data such as investment cost, realized / unrealized value, gross/net multiple, gross /net IRR and financial KPIs such as revenue, EBITDA, net debt etc.
- Revaluation of portfolio investments on a quarterly basis using both market and DCF approach
- Develop results-driven strategies, including financial spreading, investment modeling, critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in-depth primary and secondary research
- Tracking the performance of operational KPIs and operational updates on a quarterly basis
- Manage the client library task such as portfolio company details, fund financial statements and capital notices
- Reconciling the portfolio level operational data including geographical presence, headquarters, and portfolio leverage
Required Background :
- MBA or other Post-Graduate or Professional Degree from a reputed institute
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Private Equity, Fund of Funds and Financial Services Industry (FSI) trends
- Knowledge of MS Office with strong skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of databases including CapIQ, Preqin is an added advantage
- Ability to take complete ownership and deliver the projects as per client requirements and timeline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct high-quality project-level conversations with clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.