TA at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:719 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Data Scientist (2-6 yrs)
Role: Data Scientist
Experience / Skills:
3-6 years of relevant experience in:
- Experience working in quantitative modeling including ML and/or quantitative research development projects
- Strong proficiency with programming in Python including PEP8 coding best practices; proficient with Python list comprehensions and optimization; hands-on experience with numpy, pandas, and other ML libraries
- Strong experience of good modular design in Python.
- Data pre-processing skills, mathematical aptitude towards problem-solving, machine learning, statistical inferential analytics, and exploratory data analysis experience
- Experience in working with acquiring Financial data sources (Factset, Bloomberg, Reuters, Dealogic) is desired.
- Strong communicator. Independently manage daily client communication, especially over calls.
Additionally, desired skills
- Experience with features engineering in the financial domain is desired
- R programming (Modelling, data pre-processing)
- NLP processing, regular expressions, entity pattern matching experience
- Doctoral, or Master's Degree in Quantitative Disciplines including Mathematics, Statistics, Economics