Senior Executive - Human Resources at Acuite Ratings and Research Ltd
Views:811 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Acuite Ratings & Research - Assistant Manager - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Position: Business Development - SME Ratings & Gradings (field Sales)
Prior Experience: 1-3 years of corporate sales experience
No. of Positions: 08
Location: Mumbai, Delhi- 2, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Chennai, Bangalore
Salary Band: As per Industry standards
- SMERA is looking for candidates in with good communication & interpersonal skills for their SME - Business Development Team.
- The candidate should be a graduate experienced in field sales / business development with a fair understanding of the financial sector.
Business Development, SMERA Bond Ratings shall be responsible for:
- Generating leads from various available sources
- Meeting top decision makers of prospective and existing clients
- Understanding their need for ratings and funds
- Presenting various offerings of SMERA
- Meeting bankers on a regular basis to share SMERA's insights on industry, financial markets, macro economy etc. and to update about the recent developments of SMERA
- Meeting revenue targets and adhering to SMERA's policies
- Updating daily activities through SMERA's internal sales workflow
- Maintaining relationship with industry associations, and government departments
The candidate should be self-motivated, disciplined professional who loves meeting people and can take pressure.